DUSEL Theory Workshop
- Friday April 4 through Sunday April 6, 2008
- The Center for Cosmology and Astro-Particle Physics (CCAPP) at The Ohio State University (OSU) is holding the DUSEL Theory Workshop at OSU, in Columbus, Ohio from April 4 - 6, 2008. Participation is by invitation only and is sponsored, in part, by the NSF and CCAPP.
- The welcome session and all plenary sessions will be held in the Smith Seminar Room in the Physics Research Building (PRB), 1080.
- The NSF has chosen the site for the Deep Underground Science and Engineering Laboratory [DUSEL] to be in Lead, South Dakota. The state of South Dakota has already stepped up to the plate and contributed its own funding into the proposed lab, see http://www.sanfordlaboratoryathomestake.org/index.html.
- Please see these links for white paper reference: NNN07 and Deep Science